GIVING OUR HEARTS TO GOD
Te Deum Window
- Photos of the removal and restoration process have been posted on Westminster's Facebook page.
- The new catwalk above the choir loft ceiling has been completed..
- New lighting has been installed over the catwalk.
- Additional steel girders have been installed above the choir loft ceiling to brace the wall reinforcement.
- The crew has completed the process of injecting composite material into sections of the wall to fill gaps in the original masonry construction.
- Injections of composite material under the window and in the east pier have been completed.
- All the horizontal anchors in both piers have been installed.
- All of the vertical reinforcing rods on both sides of the window have been installed and are complete.
- Additional anchors have been installed into the wall through the steel beam plates in the attic.
- The tuck pointing has been repaired.
- The interior wall has been resurfaced with new plaster.
- The exterior window frame has been cleaned,resealed, and painted.
- The new interior window frame for the window has been installed.
- The restored window has been set back in place.
- The restored window was dedicated on Sunday, September 11, 2016.
- New exterior lights have been installed to light up the window.
- One final lead safety test will be conducted in the choir loft.
Elevator Renovation -
- Old copper flashing has been replaced behind the top of the rear wall of the church.
- Plumbers have installed new interior drains above the Sanctuary aisle ceilings.
- The installation of the upper flat roofs is complete.
- Copper flashing has been replaced around the slate roof on the back side of the church.
- The heat tape on the lower flat roofs has been removed.
- The installation of the new lower flat roofs is complete.
- The door to the Wilkinson Street side lower flat roof has been modified and hung in the shorter opening.
- New screens have been installed on the scuppers.
- New leaf guards have been installed on the collector boxes.
- The raised sections of parapet walls have been reflashed.
- .The heat tape will be reinstalled.
Plumbing Replacement -
Sanctuary Plaster Repairs -
- Electrical upgrades for the main offices have been completed.
- The Fellowship Hall ceiling has been professionally cleaned.
- Fellowship Hall has been painted.
- The Fellowship Hall carpet has been replaced.
- The electrical upgrades to the stage have been completed.
- Upgraded lighting in Fellowship Hall has been installed.
- A fire-detection system will be installed in the Sanctuary.
Capital Campaign Updates
Listen to the stories our members have shared during the Capital Campaign.
Click on the links below for audio recordings of their stories shared in Sunday morning worship.
March 8, 2015
Click here for audio
April 19, 2015
Click here for audio
You can set up to pay your pledge by automatic withdrawal/electronic transfers/credit card.Click here.